Monday, March 21, 2011

Now that I've updated you all

Okay, now that you've been updated. I gotta tell ya, I am so tired of waking up with eraser head it's not even funny. I love the way the 'fro looks and all the styles, but I just don't like having to think about my hair. For instance I have a really old twist out and my husband loves it. I, however, do NOT like having to wet my hair to make the sides and back fluff out. I have to wet like 3/4 of my head! I really want to make it through the summer, but I just don't know.

I am wearing a wrap right now and should have a bonnet on underneath, but I don't. Do you know why? Because my locks would at least hold a little oil in them, but the 'fro? Nope, nothing...I love the look, but I'm a lockhead at heart...

6 comments:

new2locs said...

Sooooooo when are you locking? LOL

Earth Mother Guidance said...

I'm going to try to wait until the winter...if I can make it. lol

robinc said...

So glad to see your updates! I missed you! LOVING the afro and can definitely relate to the AM beadhead (before I started locking). I was wondering when/if you were going to miss your locks :)

Earth Mother Guidance said...

I missed y'all too!!! Darn FB had me all addicted. I'm taking a 30 day fast from it so I thought I'd try to make it productive. lol I do indeed miss my locks. I wanted to get my hair braided for my birthday or something as a treat. I'm so picky though, so I'm kinda nervous about having someone else do it. lol I definitely be rejoining my lock fam this winter! I should have a steamer by then too. ;)

Titus 2 Thandi said...

I undid my daughter's locs a few weeks ago. I was really undoing them to pick out the lint and planning on redoing them but she decided she wanted 'poofy' hair. Now that she's had 'poofy' hair for 3 or so weeks, she's starting to say she wants locs again.Hmm.Looking forward to seeing what you're going to do.

Earth Mother Guidance said...

Thandi, did you see the pics from when I took my daughters down? She wore if for a while and then we locked it back up. lol