Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by http://nubianlockedprincess.blogspot.com/
THE RULES!
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 non important facts/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
5. let them each know they have been tagged by leaving a comment.

Okay here we go
  1. I haven't watched the news since April or May.
  2. I wish that I could live on enough land that I could have animals and a dog that could run free.
  3. I hope that when my husband and I are old, very old, that we will die at the same time so that we won't have to be alone.
  4. I am vegetarian, and I actually enjoy being one.
  5. I love my hair and it makes me feel feminine.
  6. If I didn't have children I would by a Rottweiler.
  7. BONUS! I love reptiles and amphibians.

1 comment:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

I forgot to change the colour of their name, it has a link embedded in it so if you click on it, it goes there!Sorry!!