Thursday, January 22, 2009

Issues and Creativity

Okay first let me point out what happened to my skin when I put down the OCM. I stopped it for a minute, because I thought "My face looks so good". Then, I had a breakout. It makes sense, because my face had plenty of oil and then...nothing. So it panicked and made a bunch of extra oil. Add to that I am a picker and so that would explain to two marks on my face. My picking problem subsided because there was nothing to pick. Make sense? Okay. Let's move on to greener pastures.

I made a mixture of horsetail, nettle, chamomile, and sage tea and used it as a rinse. Immediately followed by jojoba, grapeseed, rosemary, and lavender oils. When I tell you that my hair is soft and the cornflakes are gone...honey the NAPS ARE BACK! It looked so good and felt so good that I didn't twist it. I am so happy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! no more scalp. :) Wonderful news.

Evelyn Parham said...

You skin looks awesome! Do I see that glow? :)

Earth Mother Guidance said...

Girl, I'm trying to be like you. My daughter saw one of your vids and said, "Can I be on youtube like that girl?" I said, "That is a grown woman with children and a husband." She was so shocked. So who really has the glow? I think that would be you. LOL I

Earth Mother Guidance said...

Ittybitty, you have no idea. I am so happy. You see I was showing my face again. LOL When I get some time, I am going to catch up on your soap and oil vids. I want to make my own stuff. What is the difference between soap bars and shampoo bars?

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Wonderful!Loving the style too!Have a good weekend.

Earth Mother Guidance said...

Thanks Thandi. I did the style while sitting on the couch watching a movie. I thought I did pretty well without a mirror.LOL