Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I got tagged

I got tagged by happilynappilynish The rules are, you must list 6 non important,quirky,crazy things about yourself.You must also show the link of the person who tagged you.

  1. I am a germaphobe and I won't eat people's cooking until I know their hand washing habits.
  2. I still daydream at the age of 31 and will never stop.
  3. I love walk around in the rain like a kid and I don't own an umbrella.
  4. I don't own a watch and don't want one.
  5. I only eat even numbers of things like M&Ms and cookies, but if it is an Oreo it can count as 2 cookies if necessary.
  6. I love to to look at my husband and children when they don't know I am watching to catch those candid moments in my mind and heart forever.
I am new so I will tag some folks later, plus I have 2 other blogs that I have to update. LOL

No comments: